The DRM Log Editor Ver. 3.0.3 has been tested with DRM-Log Plotter versions 14.06 and up. It can be used with a single log or multiple logs (up to 99 logs). The zip file includes a short tutorial. The application is straight-forward. If any problems, please e-mail to the address given in the text file.
This is what you need to do, in this order:
- You have logged and saved a transmission and after playing it back with Dream you got the wrong start time in the txt and csv files
- You might have mistyped the frequency in Dream
- First start the the DRM-Log Plotter
- Update the log(s) you have recorded with Dream and press "Show Logs"
- Now start the DRM Log Editor
- Click on "Load File"
- Click on the file you need to adjust in either of the lists in the Editor
- Adjust the time (or date, or both) or frequency
- Press the "Modify" button
- In the DRM-Log Plotter, click the button "Show Logs". The file list will be refreshed in the DRM-Log Plotter
- Click on the adjusted log and you'll get the wanted time, date and/or frequency in the DRM-Log Plotter